Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Features Page


As the content of the site continues to broaden, I've decided to add this additional page for the special features. The main blog on the home page will continue to carry From The Internets, events, notices, and other general information. This page will be the home for the interviews, the regional coverage, reviews and any other content that doesn't fall into those categories. I'm hoping that adding it to the front page like I have works layout-wise, but that's something I'll have to figure out.
Here's what I'm working on right now:
  • Vancouver Scene
  • Toronto Scene
  • Prairie Scene
  • Animation Recession
  • Teletoon Pilot Project
  • Coverage of the 2nd Annual South Beach Animation Festival
Plus a few others. If anyone has anything to contribute, contact me directly. Your help is always appreciated.

Thanks,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment